The Oklahoma Department of Transportation is proud to present the 2010 ODOT Tree Grants. More than 250 grant have been awarded in the past 13 years, making a visible difference to Oklahoma's roadways. The purpose of the grant is to improve communities' public transportation corridors through the use of threes. A total of $435,000 is available to award, with grants ranging from $1,875-$25,000.
Grant Prparation Workshop: May 21, 2010 (Please RSVP)
Applications Due: July 9, 210
Who can apply?
- Any unit of state or local government (examples: City Parks, Dept., Public Works, Municipal Hospitals)
- Public Schools and Universities
- Tribal Nations
- Must have a Federal Employer Tax Identification Number
- Individuals are NOT eligible
- Nonprofit groups are NOT eligible
For more information and applications, contact:
ODOT - Beautification Office
(405) 521-4037 or email@example.com
Posted on 04/27/2010
by Sonny Wilkinson filed under