The application form below must include the following criteria:
- Organization Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Address, email, phone number
- Description of the Organization and mission
- Description of project - it's effect and impact on environmental beautification with regard to health & sustainability, such as clean lakes, shorelines, land conservation, recycling or recycling services
- BEFORE photos are encouraged to show the impact when recipients submit their wrap up report with AFTER photos
- Provide property permission paperwork (affiliate grant - permission.pdf)
- Requested amount not to exceed plan budget and/or prove other secured funding for project completion assurance
- Proposed in depth project plan
- Proposed Budget for project - total project cost, inclusive of other funding should the project cost more than the grant you are applying for
- Federal Tax ID number
- 501(c)(3) letter or some other form of not for profit status (municipalities, state colleges & universities, etc.)
*No additional attachments will be accepted.
*Organizations may submit multiple applications.
*Projects must be completed within a 6 month period and a finalized project wrap-up report submitted within 30 days of project completion.
*Affiliates MUST be in good standing with Keep Oklahoma Beautiful (ie. 2016-2017 Dues Paid, all required documentation up-to-date.)
*Applications from affiliates not in good standing will not be considered.
If you have questions feel free to contact our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.