OFFICE WIDE GREEN TEAMS
What is an Office Wide Green Team?
Any group of co-workers looking to address environmental issues at the departmental or building-wide level.
- Turn out the lights when the room is not in use.
- Turn computer and/or monitors off when not in use.
- Double sided printing.
- Report leaking taps and toilets immediately, this saves the office a potential bigger mess as well as savings in water usage.
- Reduce disposable food choices from coffee cups to take out. See Use Less Stuff for more details.
- Green purchasing. See Buy Recycled for more details.
- Recycled paper and plastic products. See Buy Recycled for more details.
- Emphasize the 4 key areas to promote behavior change including: energy efficiency, transportation options, water reduction and recycling.
-Top of Page-
<< Previous Topic Next Topic>>