TROY-BILT® Essay Contest Winners Announced
TROY-BILT®, a national sponsor of the Great American Cleanup™ (GAC), donated eight pieces of lawn equipment to Keep Oklahoma Beautiful for use during the GAC in Oklahoma for the second consecutive year. KOB hosted an essay contest, inviting GAC participants to share how the backpack leaf blowers and string trimmers would specifically benefit their project and community.
Out of a multitude of entries, a panel of judges chose 8 winners who received their equipment in time for the spring cleanups around the state. The winners are:
- Warner Chamber of Commerce
- Okmulgee Chamber of Commerce and Main Street
- City of Maud
- Braman American Legion Post 259
- City of Thomas/Thomas Area Chamber of Commerce
- Town of Rentiesville
- Gettin’ Home, LLC - Helena
- Keep Broken Arrow Beautiful
Congratulations to the winners, and thank you TROY-BILT® for your generosity!
Posted on 04/18/2012
by Grace Hancock