- Beautification & Landscaping
- Environmental Improvement
- Grant Writing 101
- Research & Science Grants
- Water Grants
- General Grants
- Conservation Grants
- Education Grants
- Environmental Grants
- Beautification Grants
- Youth Grants
- Funding Sources
- Tips on Writing a Grant Proposal
- Six Guidelines for Grant Writing
- Criteria for a Grant Proposal
- How to Write a Letter of Intent
- Main Sections of a Grant Proposal
- Grant Writing Best Practices
- Free Tech Stuff for Nonprofits
- Stock Photography
Ever feel like you could make some really bold changes....if you just had better tools?
In this section, you will find a wide variety of tools you can use right away to begin to make changes in your community.
There is great value in the voluntary community improvement work being done by groups across Oklahoma. These groups are diverse, creative, energetic and passionate...and often they are re-inventing the “community improvement” wheel. Get a Grip aims to eliminate that wasteful step by providing you with proven ideas, projects and campaigns from other Oklahoma groups and experts.
You’ll find valuable information about free stuff, ready to use logos, clipart and copyright-free photos, templates for brochures, presentations, posters ---- all designed to help your group hit the ground running in your effort to keep Oklahoma beautiful.