- COMPLETE AN ANNUAL REPORT - This report must be completed annually and will explain the group's activities and accomplishments for the prior year, list KOB programs participated in, complete required wrap-up reports, etc.
- SUBMIT A $200 ANNUAL DUES FEE BY AUGUST 1 EACH YEAR
- ANNUALLY PARTICIPATE - Affiliates must participate in the Great American Cleanup™ / ODOT Trash Off day in Oklahoma plus at least two other KOB/KAB-endorsed programs**
- COMPLETE 6 HOURS OF TRAINING BY ATTENDING AFFILIATE FORUM & OTHER KOB WORKSHOPS EACH FISCAL YEAR - (July 1- June 30). This can be a KOB community workshop or a Webinar / other forms of nonprofit training program provided through KOB or through Keep America Beautiful.
KOB-Endorsed programs/projects (partial list)
Arbor Day Celebration
Attend KOB Awards Banquet
Qualify as an OK Clean Community
America Recycles Day Event
Recycling and/or Reuse Collection
Tree and/or flower planting
Hold a Hazardous Waste/Tire Collection
- NOMINATION A PERSON, PROJECT, OR PROGRAM, EACH YEAR FOR THE ANNUAL EEC - Nominations for the annual awards banquet open (form on the KOB website) in June and close on July 31st.
Click here for a list of KOB affiliates.
STEPS TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE:
STEP ONE: Complete and submit the online Affiliate Application Form (below) to establish your organization as a provisional Affiliate. Applicants will receive email notification from KOB, confirming provisional status, which is the go-ahead signal to begin completing the following steps and submitting the information. Organizations can take as long as 60 days to complete the steps and may call upon KOB staff to help with any part of the process.
STEP TWO: Determine your organization's structure and (if applicable) board membership.
STEP THREE: Prepare your organization's mission statement.
STEP FOUR: Prepare your bylaws or the guidelines or ordinance or resolution that created your organization.
STEP FIVE: Establish funding sources (may be in-kind) and a budget.
*Steps 2-5 must be completed within 60 days of step 1, or you will have to resubmit your Affiliate Application.